Monday, October 24, 2011

Sephora Friends and Family Sale

I will be upfront about this post and say that while I love makeup, I am the worst at wearing it. I am a 28 year old professional who still cannot apply eyeliner.  Lara at the glossarie tells me this is ok, and I still buy liners like this will somehow change.

Sephora had their biannual Friends and Family sale this past weekend - love!  Sephora generally doesn't do sales or discounts, and their stuff is not cheap.  A 20% unlimited discount makes a girl shop if there are no other discounts to be had! 

Here is what I ordered:

Phytodefrisant Botanical Hair Relaxing Balm

I read a review on Veronika's blog - it's supposed to be a straightening and relaxing balm.  I'm hoping this will shave a few minutes off of my straightening routine in the morning.

Boscia Oil-Free Moisturizer SPF 15



This stuff is the best: so light, and smells organic - which I'm sure some people hate but I like that it smells like veggies and not chemicals and perfumes.

Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment - SPF


Again, another review from Lara's blog - I can't wait to try it.  I went for a non-tinted stick so I can control the color while still getting an exfoliating lip treatment daily!

Also, because I'm a VIB with points to burn, I scored a free 12 oz. Philosophy Purity Made Simple Facial Cleanser. Not too bad!  I will try this out with my Clarisonic and see how it works.

That's all for this weekend - happy shopping!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice choices, lady! love that we're fellow beauty addicts :)