Monday, September 19, 2011

30% off select sweaters at J.Crew

Now through Wednesday, J.Crew is offering up to 30% off of select full-price sweaters online, shipped for free!!



Some (decent) deals:

Merino turtleneck - $55.60, marked down from $69.50

Merino turtleneck sweater



Cashmere shawl-collar sweater - $138.60, marked down from $198

Cashmere shawl-collar sweater


All in all, I would have been happier with a 30% off across the board sale, but it's nice that these are not final sales and that free shipping is applied no matter what you spend.  I do love J.Crew's cashmere, and while most styles end up on sale, a few stay at full price throughout the year so it's nice to grab a deal where you can.  Also, I can't wait for sweater weather here in the south!  I am spending the upcoming weekend in Chicago and I'm so excited to get the sweaters out for that trip. 

Did anyone pick up a J.Crew sweater offering??

Happy shopping!

No comments: