Thursday, September 15, 2011

35% off at Banana Republic

Through Saturday, Banana Republic is offering an extra 35% off of women's styles.  This fall has been all about the discounted merchandise for BR - I have to imagine that some people (like myself) are really de-valuing the brand quite a bit.  I now know to never pay full price, because if I wait a day or two, there will be a coupon for anywhere from 20% - 40% off.  I'm no business mind, but I'm really wondering what they are doing.

Use code BRSEPT through 9/17 for 35% off!  As always, free shipping if your order is $50 or more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BR is driving me crazy! I wake up to a new sale email from them every morning. It's really cheapening the brand name I think. I'm not sure what they're trying to do...even their fall line seems all over the place.

-Katie