Thursday, November 10, 2011

For the Northeasterners: 20% off at the Christmas Tree Shop

Although I live in the south now, I get back home to New England a decent amount.  One of my favorite shopping stops is The Christmas Tree Shop.  A few years ago it was bought out by Bed, Bath & Beyond and I got my hopes up for franchises moving south, but I don't think that's going to happen. 

For anyone who hasn't been there, it's kind of a mix of a discount store slash yard sale slash cottagey-decorations - there are some bargains to be had there when it comes to home decor, especially seasonal items. 

Next week, in preparation for the holiday season, they are offering 20% off your entire purchase (a somewhat rare event):

Click here to print your own copy.

P.S. I just checked their website and there's one in Hoover, AL AND Florence, KY?!?!?  What the heck, Christmas Tree Shops?!  Open in Nashville! 

Happy Shopping!!

No comments: