Thursday, November 3, 2011

J.Crew - No more final sale!



Today, J.Crew did away with the dreaded final sale!  Yippee!  This will likely stay put until Christmas Day, when it will turn back to final sale.  I'm assuming they do this for non-regular J.Crew shoppers who buy on sale for Christmas gifts, easing their mind about the fits and preferences of the sale item gift recipient.

Some cute picks:



I bought this at a brick and mortar store a couple of months ago for far less than the online price, but I actually think I would pay more - I think I bought it for $34?  Anyway - it's a great fit, and something I'll use for years - its a heavyweight jersey with adorable rope cords at the hood and waist.  Definitely something I'll wear on the boat this summer.



J.Crew's ballet flats on me are notoriously fickle.  I own several pairs in different sizes - 6.5, 7, and 7.5 depending on the style, season, and year.  It drives me up a wall!  This is something I would definitely try, knowing that it's not final sale.  I love the look - you can get the look of an ivory flat, but with black edges to prevent a fast wear on them.

Ruffled gamine jacket, $69.99



This jacket is ADORABLE.  I love the ruffle at the waist, and the cute tie!  I think we can all thank Kate Middleton for bringing back great, fashionable coats no matter what the season.  This cotton jacket is out of season now but it's a great pickup to prep for the spring. 

Let me know if the removal of final sale will encourage you to buy more!  I know I will.  J.Crew sent me my $100 rewards card, so I am certainly looking forward to using that.

Happy shopping!


No comments: