Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Banana Republic: 40% Off Women's Styles this afternoon!

 

Bored at work this afternoon?  Looking for a fun pick-me-up after dinner?  Use code BRDASH for an extra 40% off women's clothing!  This is a great way to stock up on a few basics, like suiting or shoes.  This is stackable on sale items, and orders over $50 are shipped free. 

Fine print:  Excludes Timeless collection, Monogram Dresses, Mad Men (R) Collection, Men´s Gavin, Dawson, and Emerson Pants, Men´s bags, Jewelry & Accessories, and Chan Luu.  

Deals:  

Stretch pencil skirt in black: $20.99 after using BRDASH, marked down from $69.50

 

A-Line printed runched dress: $77.94 after using BRDASH, marked down from $150.  I picked this up in-store about a week ago (I believe it was $55) and it fits like a dream, and I love the exposed zipper in the back.  Note: if you're busty, I think this is a great  conservative dress.  The neckline is high enough that it is work appropriate, but cute enough to wear to a party or wedding.  I'm planning on wearing this to a Labor Day weekend wedding.   

 

Happy shopping!

No comments: