Saturday, August 20, 2011

Christmas shopping in August

I'm the kind of crazy person who shops year-round for my family and friends when it comes to Christmas gifts.   Although I love a trip to the mall any other time of the year, I get really stressed out there from Halloween on - the lines are long, the sales aren't better than ones you can find throughout the year, and it it generally turns me into a big ball of nerves.  Don't even get me started on department stores during the holidays. 

I've already crossed a few people off my list, but I love to also grab a few safety gifts.  You know what I'm talking about - the gifts you keep in a closet, ready for when a kind colleague or neighbor hands you something and you don't have anything in return.  The items below are perfect for these situations!  One size fits most.  :) 
J.Crew Jewelry Pouch - $19.99, marked down from $39.50


J.Crew Men's Anchor-stripe socks - $6.99, marked down from $12.50


J.Crew mini pearl hammock necklace - $29.99, marked down from $78


J.Crew Crystal studded resin bangle - $9.99, marked down from $19.50

Kate Spade twirl bow cuff - $38, marked down from $175  (um, I may have just bought this for myself.)

Boden Cotton Scarf - $19, marked down from $48.  Be sure to google for a link that will usually get you between 10-15% off and free shipping.

  
Happy shopping!




No comments: