Wednesday, August 24, 2011

J.Crew Extra 30% off: ends tomorrow



J.Crew just sent out an e-mail to let customers know that their Extra 30% off code ends tomorrow - Thursday, August 25.

Here are my buys from the week - I'll have reviews up when they arrive this weekend!

Pin-slim patent belt in black $10.49 after the code.  I have a janky patent leather slim belt that came with a dress from the Gap (maybe?), and every time I wear it I remember how cheap it is.  This one will do the trick, and not a bad deal at $10.49.



Maddie pant in Italian cotton in beechwood $48.99 after the code, down from $295(!!!!).  This could be a hit or miss for me, but I'm hoping at the least I can have them altered if they don't fit perfectly on the first try.  I love the cuff.



Factory wool herringbone professor blazer $110.60 after the code.  I bought this in both colors, in the event that I love it in person, but I'm prepared to return if these don't look and feel fantastic.  These are not final sale because they are from the Factory section online. 



Factory crewneck cardigan in ivory, $41.65 after the code.  This was a replacement purchase, as I had another ivory cardigan recently bite the dust, after discovering that a small hole had appeared at a seam and a button fell off.  Oh well, we had a good run - I think I bought it in '06?


























Has anyone tried these items?  I'm especially nervous about the Maddie pant!

Happy shopping!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I spent a solid hour at work on Monday stocking up on sweaters for the fall. Final sale makes me so nervous though. I'm stressing over their arrival on Saturday. Hopefully there aren't too many duds.
-Katie

Kelly B said...

I know! I hate Final Sale, but the bargains are too good to stay away. Let me know how the sweaters turn out!! :)

Anonymous said...

My sweaters came early today! I rushed home from work like a madwoman trying to pick up the package before the office at my apt. complex closed. I'm pretty happy with the order. Out of the 6 sweaters (which is a totally rational amount), 3 fit perfectly, 2 were a bit big but still wearable, and 1 is swimming on me and looks like it could be an XL and not a medium. But still, not bad overall! I hope your order turns out to be successful too!

Katie

Kelly B said...

Awesome! My order was kind of a fail. The two blazers were itchy and looked a bit cheap, so they are going back. If they went on clearance for $40 or so I'd probably re-buy the black one, but that's about as high as I'd go. The Maddie pant was gigantic. You may want to try this tactic - I called J.Crew and explained that I'm a pretty standard size 6 in their pants, and that this pair was huge. They are letting me return it. I bet if you called and said that 5 of the 6 fit, but the 6th was proportionally huge, they would let you return. It's worth a phone call at least. :)

The cardigan and belt were cute though!