Tuesday, August 30, 2011

J.Crew Full Price Lovelies

I'll be waiting for a markdown on these beauties soon!  Until then, I will admire from behind the Macbook screen...

No. 2 Pencil skirt in vintage tweed (navy) - $148

I love pencil skirts, navy blue, and tweed.  Enough said about this item!!



I read that wedges are back this season, which I couldn't be happier about!  I am so much steadier on a wedge than a four inch heel.  Also, a nude color will be great to invest in - I only have an open-toe wedge in a nude.


Don't you just picture yourself curled up in front of a fireplace with a good book and a glass of wine when you look at this sweater?  It's enough to make it feel almost fall-like in Nashville right now!  


Adorable with the puff sleeves - this blouse can easily go from the office to happy hour.  


Anything you're willing to pay full price for on the J. Crew website right now?  I'm crossing my fingers for a %-off full price items code to show up within a few weeks!

Happy shopping!

No comments: